For those who are having trouble focusing while studying for NPLEX or any other exam for that matter, here’s a list of some great study aids:
- Homeopathic Kali Phos tissue salts, 6X q2-4hrs (I don’t drink coffee and it gives me a similar kick to wake me up and helps with improving memory)
- Phosphatidylcholine (supplemented or found in foods, such as eggs and soy)
- Fish oils (at least 3:1 EPA:DHA)
- Exercise (get that blood moving)
- Sleep (get your 8 hours per night in)
I’d love to hear what your study aids are? Please share them in the comment section below.