Hey, I'm glad to have you on board.
Your first month of online support is completely complementary.
This provides you with great support while you are implementing your protocol and re-introducing yourself back into your home environment.
Please note the following months will be automatically charged if you do not stop payments before the first month is complete.
I look forward to hearing from you during my office hours. Here's the steps on getting started:
- Sign-up for a free Skype account, if you don’t already have one
- Add me to Skype at AlisonChenND
- Check the top right corner of my News page for upcoming open office hours
- Login during the office hours and message away
How to ask questions during office hours
Please follow these guidelines:
- The entire message must be in bullet points
- One question per bullet
- Each bullet will be less than 4 sentences
The point form guideline for asking questions above is imperative and I'm unable to respond to questions in any other way. I do this to ensure that I have the time to get back to everybody in full. If I need more information from you, I'll send back a message prompting you for more info.
Can't make the office hours one week?
If you can't make office hours but have a question, you are welcome to login to Skype prior and write me your message. I'll respond when I'm in the office.
Also, and this is the funniest part about using technology, please preface the message with your first and last name in case your Skype "id" is "coolgirl154" or something like that.